Subject: svgafb.tgz.uue
From: Bernd Harries <[email-masked]>
To: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:59:09 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi Geert,

I just made the mach64fb.c and .h work and extracted the svgafb.c and .h
to freeze as a separate platform. The .h file has to be included in
fbmem.c and then the SVGA_video_setup() has to be called, if the
video=svga:SVGA: is given. the SVGA: is triggered in in svgafb.c and the
svgs: is for the video_setup() to consume. This consuming should go away
in the future.

I have tested mach64fb.c only but is is nearly the same. Only other
function & variable names.

It seems to run!!! But when I start X and switch console it crashes. Don't
know why!

But 2.1.42 was instable anyway before. Please forward it to the list, if
desired. I have no access from here.

Thanks,
Bernd
--------------------------
Bernd Harries

[email-masked]            +49 421 804 309
[email-masked]
[email-masked]               +49 421 457 3276

[tar file here is in harries-svgafb.tgz]